Last night I was happily reading Louise's blog and thinking to myself what a fun thing this 'tagging' thing is ... then I got to the bottom of her entry and saw that she had tagged me. Firstly I will again say thank you to Louise who has been so kind to me and for noticing my quilting adventures and family ... and then I will say please don't run for the hills when you view my responses ... because I will have you know now I am totally strange and I do hope that everyone else who reads this doesn't hold it against me and will come back sometime in the future to see what we are up to ... so here goes (with a few photos of our Family day out on Sunday to the Eureka Tower thrown in for good measure - not crafty but fun!);
Four jobs I have had:
1. Director of Nursing - Nursing Home in Tullamarine
2. Nurse Adviser - Nursing Home in Sandringham
3. Practice Nurse - I did Health Assessments for aged patients in their homes for an excellent GP (my DH!)
4. Mummy - very tough employers, super long hours, crap pay and rough conditions!
Four movies I have watched over and over again:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. 4 Weddings & a Funeral
3. Hotel Rwanda
4. The Departed
Four places I have lived:
1. Wedderburn - small town near Bendigo in central Victoria
2. Gravesend - small town in northern NSW - parents were farmers & yes it was as bad as it sounds!
Four shows I watch on TV:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Stargate SG1
3. The West Wing
4. Star Trek Voyager
Four Places I have been:
4. San Diego
This is my alternate preferred but less exotic answer to this question;
3. Cradle Mountain
Four people who e-mail me;
1. All People Quilt - newsletter
2. Borders Book Store
4. My Husband
Four things I love to eat;
1. Lady Gray Tea - I have seen someone else include a drink here so I thought that it would be OK seeing I would rather a good cup of tea than anything else any day!
2. Lemon Meringue Pie
Four places I'd rather be;
1. In my sewing room
2. At Amitie!
3. Any where where it is quite and there is good light so I can hand sew!
4. In the clean version of my home - even my GPS can't locate this place ... dam!
Four things I look forward to this year;
1. My husband
2. My kids - their birthdays, Christmas, their successes, their smiles & their cuddles
3. Finishing quilts - too many to list
4. Starting the 365 Challenge - I found this at Leanne's House last week and I have been planing it ever since - but more on this later.
(this picture is of the Prep Welcome BBQ last Thursday - can you spot my two musical babies?)
Finally I have to tag some people in return ... this will be hard as I don't know anyone ... So Cathy please forgive me seeing we only officially met last night ... I hope that this is not too much too soon! Jenny you too! Sorry I don't know anyone else to name ... :(
Before I go take a look at a terrific blog I found a couple of days ago syko.
Thanks guys hope I didn't put you to sleep or scare you too much!